Friday, August 8, 2008

Well

Surgery is Monday... And I'm pretty cool about the whole thing. The liquid diet has been HELL !!! If it wasn't for the weakness and the nausea, I could have handled it, but everyone is effected differently. 

Sunday is all clear liquids. What the hell am I suppose to drink? Imagination, here I come. I wanted a hot dog so bad today, I nearly ate one. but figured it wouldn't be out of my system in time for surgery. so I ate a pickle. ran right thru me and cut my appetite. I am so glad I will never have to do this again. Amen.

No more revisions. This is the last hurrah. Finally, it's gonna be done and done right. praise god. So say a little prayer for me and wish me luck. The next time I write, I'll be POST-OP !!!

1 comment:

Laurie (TheSafestScents.com) said...

Hi, I found your blog on the webring we both use. I hope your surgery went well.. Hope to see an update soon! :)

Laurie
www.gastricgirl.com