Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wish

I wish I could eat more. I'm really hungry, but my stomach can't handle it right now. I've lost 14lbs in one month. Keeping hydrated. I know it's better for the surgery and gives me less to loose overall, but I wish I had something I could put in my gut that agreed with me.

Taking two tuna sandwiches and some water with me today. Hoping I'll get hungry enough to enjoy them. I'll need my strength. Today's test really worries me. I think it's a stress test. I'm scared of that and I don't know why. I can do a treadmill, but run??? I don't know.

all I can do is my best. pray I'll pass and get ready for the Nutritionist. She'll be easy. Talked to her before. I don't think she knows anything about the DS, so I'll school her somewhat. Gotta get my facts straight though with the malabsorption rates and stuff.

later

No comments: